Al'Akir DEAD!!!!!

edited November 2011 in News
Al'Akir DEAD!
WOOT! He is dead! Now we haz purple phoenix =)

Comments

• Very fine indeed and a big congrats to you all!
  • Gratz! So exciting!
  • Huge Gratz!
  • Congratulations! That second picture reminds me of beinging in field shows in high school.
  • You guys rock!!
  • Not as rocking as you Jzer.
  • Congrats!
  • I just realized ... you do the entire fight flying? How cool is that?!

Nice to see a mega-boss battle that is well lit for once :P
  • Just Phase 3 is flying or as I prefer to think of it, the "herding cats phase". So glad we completed this, great job all!
  • Congrats all.
  • Just Phase 3 is flying or as I prefer to think of it, the "herding cats phase". So glad we completed this, great job all!
    Herding cats with cattle prods - freaking electrical zaps...i'm still twitching. Lol.
  • Well done, guys!
  • Nice! grats guys!
  • GO GET UR MOUNTS! :D

p.s. they is pretty!
  • Soon as MK gets Exalted I will ...

In another month ... damn caps.

Even Mal would take about that long :(
  • even with the tabbord?
  • Cap is cap is cap. I hit the cap with MK today ... won't get diddly until Tuesday resets the limit again :/
  • oooooo i thought they lifted the cap you get for personal
  • I wish.
  • hmmm what is the point of the tabbord then.... I guess if you dont have a lot of time to play to helps. Oh and it looks cool!
  • hmmm what is the point of the tabbord then.... I guess if you dont have a lot of time to play to helps. Oh and it looks cool!
    It's to help alts earn guild rep more quickly, since the amount of guild rep you earn before level 70 or so is terribly low.
  • Awesome job!
  • ahhhhhh good point lurz
  • And the amount of guild rep you get after leveling is limited by the dungeons and dailies you do - also fairly low unless you are raiding.