Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
We Know Raids !!! - Prospective Raiders Start Here
  • We Know has several raid groups currently working through a variety t11 and t12 content. If you want to raid
    with a We Know group please introduce yourself to the group leader to discuss further.

GROUP LEADERS
    Please post details of your group to the thread below. To make things easier please try use the template below:

TEMPLATE
    Group Name: Name of the group
    Focus: What does the group hope to accomplish (t12 normal, t12 hardmode, t11 normal, t11 hardmode etc)
    Signup Policy: How do people get into the group. Indicate if its Fixed, Open or mixed roster and any gear requirements etc
    Raid Times: What days do you typically raid each week
    Who to contact: Who should you speak to for more information
    Discussion Thread: A link to the forum discussion thread for the group
    Current Needs: What (if anything is group currently looking for)
    Notes: Anything else you want to add

PLEASE COULD GROUP LEADERS ONLY POST TO THIS THREAD
    Post edited by Zoriana at 2011-09-06 17:12:23
  • Group Name: Happy Sunshine Unicorns
    Focus: t12 normal progression working toward hard modes
    Signup Policy: Invite-only
    Raid Times: Wednesdays 8:30 to 11:30 server, Friday 9:00 to midnight server
    Discussion thread: http://weknow.to/forums/discussion/744/happy-sunshine-unicorns-raid#Item_333
    Current Needs: Quality time, in a dark alley, with Ragnaros
    Notes: Jexii likes "ranch dressing". Pass it on.
    Post edited by Belgera at 2011-09-06 20:26:58
    But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes.
  • I has teh only raidz! I win!
  • Wow...this thread took off like a rocket. Thanks anyway for the effort Geren.
  • Bellaluna said:

Wow...this thread took off like a rocket.

I'll post here at some point. Unlike you, I don't run a fixed roster raid and I'm usually busy enough trying to get enough people together with the right gear, experience and schedule. I don't mean to sound churlish but posting here, even as it may eventually come in useful is pretty low on my list of priorities. Sorry!
  • hronk said:

I'll post here at some point. Unlike you, I don't run a fixed roster raid and I'm usually busy enough trying to get enough people together with the right gear, experience and schedule. I don't mean to sound churlish but posting here, even as it may eventually come in useful is pretty low on my list of priorities. Sorry!

Fair enough.
  • removed.

I sincerely apologize for my comment. I know I'm not practicing what I'm preaching. I let my emotions get the better of me.
    Post edited by Romilin at 2011-09-16 17:54:14
  • lets not banter here please....
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • Sorry for responding to this a little late. Here is our information:

Group Name: MeMeMe
    Focus: t12 (I think, current); we sometime do old raid instances achievement for fun.
    Signup Policy: Please check MeMeMe thread on weknow.to on weekly basis to see what we are short with.
    http://weknow.to/forums/discussion/129/mememe
    Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:45pm st to 11:00pm st.
    Contact: Jasminie (in game or forum, forum message is the best way)
    Current Needs: see sign up policy/notes. (we currently need one to two temporary dps [range and melee]).
    Notes: We currently do not have a fixed roster, we welcome you to sign up but there are no guarantee of acceptance, sorry. Even though each week we are short with players, we usually have almost the same "backup" players who are willing to come to help out. One of which is not from weknow, but because he has been helping us out after we lost a couple members, I invited him back on a weekly basis. I hope you understand and not go "guild over 'pug'). Thank you.

If you have any other questions/comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
    -thank you-

edit: link error
    Post edited by jasminie at 2011-09-15 19:57:33
  • Group Name: The Honey Badgers!
    Focus: T13 progression
    Signup Policy: refer to Honey Badger thread to see if we are in need of anyone
    Raid times: Tuesday 7:45 pm to 10:00 pm
    Current Needs: We have mostly a full group but need a healer and one dps on occasion so keep an eye out for posts!
    Notes: Honey Badger dont care!
    Post edited by Leonharrt at 2012-05-09 11:47:10
  • hey Leonhart this is Godsmack/holysavior and id love to get in on some raids if you ever need a Mdps or heals just let me know im always on the game xD
  • Would anyone be interested in getting a weekend DS raid going? I am thinking Saturday and Sundays maybe 12pm - 2 pm ST? or maybe a late night raid during the week like 11pm or 12 am ST?
    Post edited by Liemian at 2012-05-15 23:14:17
  • wow that is late, IDK what happened to the nightshift grp that usually runs at that time.
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • yeah i don't know. I was hoping they were still raiding. If no one wants to raid at those times does anyone know a guild that does? i really want to start pushing for the legendary daggers but without a group i am left twiddling my thumbs
    Post edited by Liemian at 2012-05-16 15:26:31
  • Most guilds on Eitrigg seem to raid between 8pm and 12pm server time. I would think you would have to look at Oceania servers or European servers to raid at those times.
    I love gnomes.
  • thanks Clef
  • Just putting my feelers out there . . .

Anyone interested in a Saturday/Sunday DS raid? or resurrecting nightshift? I am thinking 10-man and we could start whenever is best for everyone. We could try knocking it all out in one day/night or split it up in between two days.
  • Hello everyone, iam pretty open on Raid times so it really dont matter, I am really intersted in Dragon Souls and Firelands still trying to get my epic. I am 8/8 on regular ds and havent attempted any h ds yet. MY ilvl is 396 hit me up and its a joy being part of such a great guild.
  • Thinking of unannouncing this given that it is very out of date - thoughts?
  • Zurena said:

Thinking of unannouncing this given that it is very out of date - thoughts?

Do it! Only one or two raids going at the moment and not many others playing until Pandas. If we need to we could start it up again once everyone is leveled up in the expac and raid interest is high.
  • Now that I'm out of the military, law school has been taking up a good chunk of my time. I would LOVE to raid again now that I'm in school and haves a regular schedule. I have a panda monk either dps or tank...slowly building a healing set of heroic gear. My ilvl is at 466 right now, hopefully will get to 470 soon.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved