Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
BWD, BOT
  • Well I'm unsure of what groups are at what points in progression, I'm trying to play ash as a healer but she also has a solid offtanking spec and gear appropriate for WBD/BoT level content. I'd like to get into a regular raid group if possible. I'm feeling a fair bit left behind as I am afk with the Navy once in a while and sometimes for longer periods. I'd like to do it with guildies rather than pug that content.

Can we start another progression-ish group to hit up the first lvl raid content regularly again? Or is there one already?
  • I'd be up for this Ashalana, and I just asked a similar question over at the Salvage thread. I'll watch both and we'll sort it out.
  • Nightshift is usually looking for people, but it does run pretty late. We don't have 10 regular people yet (and I have Wednesday conflicts that I've been skipping to tank it).
    If you want to stop being called on your bad behavior, stop behaving badly.
  • swirly said:

(and I have Wednesday conflicts that I've been skipping to tank it).

And we're very greatful!!! :)
  • Awesome. Signed up!
  • Arzozah said:

swirly said:

Who needs a boyfriend anyway? APPARENTLY NOT ME. ;)
  • swirly said:

Arzozah said:

swirly said:

Who needs a boyfriend who doesn't play WoW anyway? APPARENTLY NOT ME. ;)

Fixed.
  • Really - make him come play with you. Qat made me play WoW to court her, and now I've got 5 85's.

Oh, and a wife.
    Post edited by Bouks at 2011-08-22 19:38:44
  • I'm wondering how many duels you had to throw in order for her to let you have that first date?
  • Just the first one...and every one after that.
  • But I have to FIND a boyfriend first. Wednesday nights have social events attended by men who actually like women like me. I can be a little intimidating. :)

It was actually the guy that I used to live with who got me started playing WoW but he stopped after a few months and then went to the "whining about how much I play WoW" phase (which was pretty hilarious under the circumstances).
  • You'll just end up finding out you're allergic to him. Stay with nightshift, now with 38% less fail!!
  • Ok, not Nightshift or raid related but totally in line with the boyfriend/girlfriend thing.

Sheleg and I were down in Denver buying wine (there is one place that has a great selection of good Kosher wine.) When we were checking out the guy who was ringing us up looked like he might be a WoW player so Sheleg asked if he was. His response was..."Um...no..um...*looks embarassed*...but my girlfriend does."

We told him about having Gnomegang in our new murloc stein anyway and told him to pass it on - maybe she can convince him to play yet.
    Post edited by Zurena at 2011-08-23 10:42:47
  • "looked like he might be a WoW player" I am curious! How does one "look" Like a wow player hehe, =)
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • Pretty much anyone could be one - but I think he looked like a twin of someone we ran into when we were picking up our Cata Collector's edition.
  • Sandrika said:

"looked like he might be a WoW player" I am curious! How does one "look" Like a wow player hehe, =)

Albino-like pale skin (due to lack of sun exposure). Chip crumbs, or cookie crumbs, strewn across a star trek t-shirt and a carpal tunnel wrist brace? :P
  • vanyel said:

You'll just end up finding out you're allergic to him. Stay with nightshift, now with 38% less fail!!

This.
  • The face of a WoW player, and gnome lover:

Notice the shifty eyes, cookie crumbs, and psychotic aura.
    Post edited by Clef at 2011-08-23 12:34:28
    I love gnomes.
  • vanyel said:

You'll just end up finding out you're allergic to him. Stay with nightshift, now with 38% less fail!!

Hey! I've never been...

Wait, never mind. That's what antihistamines are for!

Seriously, though, I've only been allergic to allergens on the skin of other people, not to the people themselves, and that's what showering is for! Hmmm maybe upgrading my requirements to "WoW player who showers" is asking too much.
  • swirly said:

Hmmm maybe upgrading my requirements to "WoW player who showers" is asking too much.

Why not demand he ride up on a real unicorn and whisk you away to his castle in the sky while you're at it. ;)
  • No, no, girls want the guy who just rode his Harley over the screaming skulls of every boy who ever pissed them off while writing a love poem nestled in their favorite bouquet of flowers.

Totally reasonable expectations!
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • Maloch, please. I do not require flowers.

[Insert catch phrase here.]
  • Yeah, she likely IS allergic to those.
  • Bouks said:

Really - make him come play with you. Qat made me play WoW to court her, and now I've got 5 85's.

Oh, and a wife.

THAT is an Epic Post, my friend!

:-)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved