Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Can't believe I just discovered 2 man Wargames
  • I always knew that PVP Wargames existed-- where your party of 10 or 15 or 20 or 40 challenges ANOTHER party of 10-40 people to a battleground match. I kind of shrugged it off, because getting one group of 10 together is hard enough.

This last patch (4.2), Blizz bumped up the visibility of Wargames to the PVP tab (H). When I poked around and actually scrolled (and read), I found that you can wargame with as little as 2v2 (or 3v3 or 5v5). It's basically dueling in the arena map of the challenger's choice. What excellent practice for PVPers/Arena people/wannabe PVPers/training/goofing around! Excellent training for the maps we hate (dalaran arena, anyone?)

Anyway, totally old news and I feel like a nub that I've never known this, but hot damn it feels so good to discover something so cool! Thanks btw to Subpyro and Varo for helping out!

Let's do more of these and if you've never done/want to start/want to practice/too scared to PVP, please holler at me, totally happy and willing to help.
  • I'm down for this anytime, just shoot me a tell!
  • Yeah, NP man. Sorry we couldn't hear you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved