Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Al'Akir DEAD!!!!!
  • Al'Akir DEAD!
    WOOT! He is dead! Now we haz purple phoenix =)
    Post edited by Kastang at 2011-11-30 09:14:11
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • WK
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • Very fine indeed and a big congrats to you all!
  • Gratz! So exciting!
  • Huge Gratz!
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • Congratulations! That second picture reminds me of beinging in field shows in high school.
  • You guys rock!!
  • Not as rocking as you Jzer.
    I love gnomes.
  • Congrats!
  • I just realized ... you do the entire fight flying? How cool is that?!

Nice to see a mega-boss battle that is well lit for once :P
  • Just Phase 3 is flying or as I prefer to think of it, the "herding cats phase". So glad we completed this, great job all!
  • Congrats all.
  • Wafflefry said:

Just Phase 3 is flying or as I prefer to think of it, the "herding cats phase". So glad we completed this, great job all!

Herding cats with cattle prods - freaking electrical zaps...i'm still twitching. Lol.
    There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create. -Charles Baudelaire
  • Well done, guys!
    a/k/a Victarious
  • Nice! grats guys!
  • GO GET UR MOUNTS! :D

p.s. they is pretty!
    There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create. -Charles Baudelaire
  • Soon as MK gets Exalted I will ...

In another month ... damn caps.

Even Mal would take about that long :(
  • even with the tabbord?
  • Cap is cap is cap. I hit the cap with MK today ... won't get diddly until Tuesday resets the limit again :/
  • oooooo i thought they lifted the cap you get for personal
  • I wish.
  • hmmm what is the point of the tabbord then.... I guess if you dont have a lot of time to play to helps. Oh and it looks cool!
  • Sandrika said:

hmmm what is the point of the tabbord then.... I guess if you dont have a lot of time to play to helps. Oh and it looks cool!

It's to help alts earn guild rep more quickly, since the amount of guild rep you earn before level 70 or so is terribly low.
    Spencer Cross AKA Lurzmog | Balkhmog | Gobhoblin
  • Awesome job!
  • ahhhhhh good point lurz
  • And the amount of guild rep you get after leveling is limited by the dungeons and dailies you do - also fairly low unless you are raiding.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved