Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Asking for help when you need it
  • Hey WK'ers

I never thought I'd do this, but I'm asking for help. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of my position, but I'm also on my last leg for finishing school and don't have the resources to complete it.

Some of you remember me as Zeiben, Ashalana, Lawst, or various other toons. I left the game during law school to focus. I'm running into some financial trouble resulting from my divorce (no spousal support thankfully) but the pension savings money I was relying on to pay for law school has to be split and I'm finding myself in a tough financial spot as I've been supporting two homes during our separation (hers and mine). She's finally off on her own now though but I'm basically broke.

If anyone is in a helpful spirit, please have a look at my indiegogo page and share it - particularly if you know people in Canada. If you can make a donation, anything would be appreciated or share with others. I have 8 months of school left to complete and I just need a leg up = any amount you can spare would help.

Best Regards,

Jeff

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-me-help-you-help-others/x/8086650
  • Ash, I tried to donate but my card was declined. Maybe it's because I'm not Canadian, but it might be because I'm *wasted*. I will try again, but I'm not familiar with indiegogo nor cross-national charity, so if there's anything I should know, let me know.

I don't have much money and I probs can't even make your minimum but I'm happy to help if I can. Shoot me a message or email me: ryan.hoffman@ymail.com (please don't sell to the King of Nigeria)
    a/k/a Victarious
  • Thanks so much.
  • Of course!
    a/k/a Victarious

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved