Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Pre-plan for War
  • Any notes, strategies, ideas we want to capture here to pre-plan some of our strategy?
    Post edited by dydi at 2014-04-16 12:01:39
  • e.g. Anything interesting here to play with? http://clashofclansbuilder.com
  • We can start a war anytime now!

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Is there a place that explains exactly how the clan wars work? I'm not sure I understand it.
  • From what I understand from the video there is a separate War base once we decide to go to war. Then we contribute as a group different attackers, etc. to the War base. Believe we have 2 days to attack.

Here's a guide - http://clashofclans.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Wars_FAQ
  • Great info! Thanks!
  • One thing I've been doing (and others?) is keeping the townhall outside of the walls so attackers go for that instead of resources. Sounds like the war base layout matches our village layouts. Townhall destruction is 1 star and an easier target outside the walls. Clan War wins are based on stars accumulated. So, a good idea to put our townhalls inside walls during the clan war.
  • Great links, though we gotta start to actually figure it out ;)
  • I agree! JexiiG, let's just start a war!!
  • Alright! I can start it. I think we get a day to plan anyway so if i start it now we can really war tomorrow I think?

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Ah, I thought that we'd have one war base, but it looks like each of our villages are going to be involved. So, definitely need to have everyone move their home bases in to as protected an area as possible.
  • From that wiki, it said that our own war base matches the layout of our village.
  • Yeah, just thought from initial stuff that our clan would have one war base, not each person in the clan :P.
  • The war is started, we are matched. It will be helpful to know who all is planning to participate. We should start with the lowest armies (not necessarily TH depending on how quickly people upgrade) attack their lowest bases and work up. Since I'm assuming not everyone will be participating we should be able to at least get stars on the ones we attack.
    Post edited by Jexii at 2014-04-18 18:32:39

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • So even looking at the enemy bases, even their highest THs are not that highly upgraded on defense which will make it quite a bit easier to attack.

Depending on who I attack I may go in with a large contingent of my level 4 hog riders and archers/wizards to clean up after, maybe goblins. I might do a healer or two.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • yeah i looked through them all and I can take out every single one of them...
    also sent out troops to everyone, some of you higher folks got my best (hog riders, etc) and most of you got my level 5 archers.
  • T minus 2 hours until the war begins!
  • Would something like this be interesting for future wars?

https://hackpad.com/Skylander-1gkvJsmhrpL
  • Dydi, I think something like that would be good if we can get a roll call of who's playing. I learned alot from today's war so far. Like watching other people's attack replays to learn strategies. We should maybe just have a general discussion of different attack strategies using what troops when, etc.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved