Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
We Know Guild on Sargeras
  • So I created a guild on Sargeras for We Knowers that would like to try out a different server. Its actually quite amazing what a difference being on a populated server makes, it doesn't feel like WoW is dying the same way that it does being on Eitrigg. Its on the alliance side. Right now I keep my alts there and it would be fun to have company!

My real id is Jexii#1415 if anyone is online and decides to check it out.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • thanks Jexi for creating WK on another server to keep the guild alive.
  • I keep watching the announcements for patch day to see when Eitrigg will be coalesced with another server. More people makes a big difference.
  • Are there many members? I'm thinking of reactivating my account and maybe rolling a new toon on Sargeras. :)
  • Leonhart and I have toons on Sargeras on Alliance side, and we also have some toons on Proudmoore horde side if anyone feels like playing as horde.
  • The We Know guild on sargeras is not really anything. Right now its my bank alt spot. :)

But, I am in a guild now that is raiding as well as accepting casual players. If interested, look me up!

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Waffle! Come visit. :)

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • I would love to get the old We Know crew back together in WOD but I know that is wishful thinking. As much as I like playing on Sargeras it isn't the same without all of my friends.
  • Dude--

You have friends?

jk
  • Gali! I totally agree. Who would be interested? Maybe at least some of us could get together in a new raid?
    And Skooter! Come visit.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Ah, my days of WoW are over. But I occasionally lurk on these here forums...
  • Flex can be done x-realm so in theory we could do a nostalgia-raid for rusty old-timers. I did put a toon on Sargeras but level 80 on a PVP realm is more or less the exact opposite of what I'm prepared to put into WoW at this point.
  • Oh you can now apparently raid SoO in regular and heroic mode, x-realm.
  • hronk said:

but level 80 on a PVP realm is...

A PVP realm?! Aww crap! I hate those! Graveyard camping, just let me kill Hogger FFS! :)
  • I'd grind a horde alt to 90 just to gank Hronk.
  • Old post, but lol @ Val's comment. Love it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved