Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
For those of you who like basketball, and have spare time....
  • For those of you that like to watch basketball games, and have a little spare time. This is the 2013 IHSA Boys Basketball 2A Championship game. It took place this past Saturday, March 9. The team from my town is playing. For now I will not say which team, just so there is no bias.

There is a lot of controversy over this game, and a lot of negativity coming from the IHSA toward both teams. So, the purpose of this is just to see what others, outside of both districts, think about the game. Such as player conduct, attitudes, sportsmanship, how the officials handled things etc.

If you could, just post your opinions below. Either way, I will not get offended, I just want to see what others who have no ties to either team feel went on.

Click here!
  • I'll take a look. I've played basketball for years (up until my 40th after my knees told me that enough's enough).
  • I want to watch, but that damn flash player keeps going back to the CM... Is there a youtube link?
  • I played basketball from first grade to seventh grade. I never made a point. #Valfacts
  • You still haven't made a point yet Val ;) but we can all hope :D
    I love gnomes.
  • I scored plenty of points! Just not in basketball. Also, not in baseball either.
  • And not in soccer.
  • There is no youtube link. I have looked for one, as of now the only place to watch it is the IHSA website.

Val makes lots of points. We call them Valpoints, and he gets them for being Val! Because Val is, and will always be win!
  • Woohoo!
  • Valpoints=promises from a politician
    I love gnomes.
  • I promise to lower the PvP tax!
  • So you are nerfing rogues, warriors and mages?
    I love gnomes.
  • Ret pallies.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved