Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
a good read about a bad warrior
  • http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7864486403

A story about a poor noob in Korea that reminded me of a Gruul's Lair raid when Geren set me on the right track with my hunter. I was stinking up the place something fierce, because I just had no clue, and after 45 minutes of his gentle tutelage, with the hypnotic accent that no person can resist, I didn't just improve, I ended up kicking ass in the following weeks. It totally changed the game for me, and made me realize just how awesome We Know is, to be full of people like him, who actually seem to get more out of helping others than playing the game.
  • I came here for a Hronk joke. I am disappoint.
  • I thought Emtu was still stinking the place up.
    Post edited by Iliythia at 2013-02-15 07:57:06
  • While I don't have a Hronk joke I do remember Leon getting punched into a wall on High King Maulgar. Good times, Good times.
  • Good times indeed.
  • I think I've likely fouled up so many things in so many Geren raids, none of them are memorable. One that stands out for me, at least, is I blew you all up on Solarian.

"Somebody set up us the bomb"
  • I like the times when I died to Onyxia. And stole Hronk's tanking glory.
  • My favorite was when I pulled Kologarn by charging in. "Where did she go?" "I can't seem to rez her it says 'out of range'".
    Post edited by Zurena at 2013-03-20 18:25:48
  • I miss Bladestorming in heroics, back when it was just crazy OP. I can't count how many times Bel and Mal told me to wait until they got aggro. I don't think I ever listened.
    a/k/a Victarious
  • That's the warrior way.
  • If they had really meant it I am sure they would have made that clear. I just assumed they were joking.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved