Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Challenge modes
  • Anybody actually seriously interested in trying this?

It don't take money, it don't take fame, don't take a credit card to ride this train.

It also, conveniently, comes with next to no rewards.

So I'm looking for some idiots. Message me if you are one!
  • I'll message you! I just saw that part.
    Post edited by Jexii at 2013-02-06 17:53:21

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • So that makes it two. Any other takers?

• Pick me. Pick me. on fix though
  • I'm that kind of idiot too - I've been wanting to try this. I can heal or rdps on Starbouks or mdps on Bouks, as needed. I'd have to l2tank again if you wanted that.
  • So this is more or less what we're looking at.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210536-Challenge-Mode-Gold-Guides

People who were kind enough to sign up, please list the classes and spec of the 463+ toons you have available to bring.

At this point we might be a little short a tank, which is not an entirely terminal problem.
  • At the moment, I have:
    Starbouks: shaman, resto/elemental, fully 463+ geared & ready. Sadly, we have too many shammies already.
    Bouks: warrior, arms now also fully geared, prot gear is mediocre.
    Jyhandt: holy paladin, now also fully geared.

Notes: If you want me to tank, I'll need to change my emphasis for Bouks, grind the dungeons for a full tank set, and relearn to tank - prot's a bit different now from how it was at the very start of Wrath, which was the last time I tanked more than a seasonal boss. It would take me a couple of weeks of concentrating on that before I was likely to be geared up for it.

Also, Jyhandt has a Ret spec, but it's less geared and you don't want that anyway - Bouks is definitely stronger if you're willing to bring melee dps. I suppose I could give Jyhandt a prot spec, but I'd have to start gearing from scratch.

Edited to update Bouks & Jyhandt to fully geared state.
    Post edited by Bouks at 2013-02-19 15:29:59
  • We may have a tank. I mentioned this to Qat (Frisia/Loranaqath), who's now back on her original main, Qappa, a (formerly Tauren, now Worgen) bear druid and is at least 463 on all but 1 slot (a trinket). She was interested, and enjoys pulling fast. :)
    Post edited by Bouks at 2013-02-12 16:00:17
  • Let's wait a little bit for the patch to blow over and take it from there. If nothing else, it will expand the base of players and alts above 463.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved