Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Realm Population Survey
  • I thought these stats were pretty interesting (realm populations, horde/alliance ratio, break down by class, race, etc.)
    http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html
  • interesting, so race wise Humans should still have more say in the alliance, but Blood Elves should should have a ton more say in the horde.
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • Blood Elves: Blizzard's answer to both population imbalance and the Horde dominating PvP. Worked well, sadly. As a former and lifelong Hordie, I despised their introduction :)
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • Maloch said:

Blood Elves: Blizzard's answer to both population imbalance and the Horde dominating PvP. Worked well, sadly. As a former and lifelong Hordie, I despised their introduction :)

Pandas were the last straw though. At least the Blood Elves have their own capital city.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved