Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
We Know invades Mogu'shan Vaults!
  • Will of the Emperor!

Elegon!

So Sandrice and Dardan logged off before photos. But the good news is I used Photoshop to put them in and you can't tell at all!

Spirit Kings

SpiritBinder

Feng

Post edited by Jexii at 2012-11-10 13:29:07

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Grats raider crew!
  • Grats!
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • ps- What are those skeletons on the floor from? :D
  • That would be part of the decoration on the floor. Blizz did a good job with that, didn't they?
  • I was actually just thinking "Oh look they decorate the floors in the Pandarian raids with the same types of skeletons that they do in the Cataclysm and WotLK raids"
  • Zurena said:

I was actually just thinking "Oh look they decorate the floors in the Pandarian raids with the same types of skeletons that they do in the Cataclysm and WotLK raids"

Lol!
  • Casstiel said:

That would be part of the decoration on the floor. Blizz did a good job with that, didn't they?

. Well played!
  • is Halloween season... figured our pics should show it! We had to die a few time to get the perfect amount of skellies for the pic.
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.

• ^.^).....right
    Sofina (hunter) | Antaras (rogue) | Sarshia (druid) | Mefius (death knight)
  • Sandrika said:

is Halloween season... figured our pics should show it! We had to die a few time to get the perfect amount of skellies for the pic.

Aww man, how do all of you guys have so many GOOD answers?! LOL!
  • Just changing the title and adding new photo at the top (to keep the front page exciting!)

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Adding Spirit Kings!

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • yay grats folks!
  • Elegon down!

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal

• Thanks for the awesome photo.
    Looks so... natural...

^.~)
    Sofina (hunter) | Antaras (rogue) | Sarshia (druid) | Mefius (death knight)
  • Jexii you are a certified triple threat! You are beautiful, smart AND an expert on photo manipulation! You can't even tell where the Photoshop starts and the real picture begins! Have you ever thought about a career in graphic design?
  • Thank you thank you, I know it's an amazing display of my artistic and photoshop abilities.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • That pic is for sure on par with her healing imo
  • I couldn't agree more Leon... perfection personified on both healing and photos! Jexii #1!!!
  • I'm going to pretend like Leon meant that as a compliment...

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • First of all....never assume, or pretend Leon gave you a compliment...because that will never happen.

Second, I totally love the pic. Sorry I logged off so quick...I was tired and ready to go to bed. Thanks for putting us in there!
  • Added will of the emperor.
    Post edited by Jexii at 2012-11-10 13:29:15

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved