Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Mists of Pandaria: Rated BGs
  • Post if you're interested.

If I restart this, I will pick the team based on reliability, willingness to practice and do arena to improve, class composition, class knowledge, and ability to take (constructive) criticism/advice. Please be willing to practice and show up on time. I don't want to have to bug people about it.

Initial PvP skill is not a factor, though I do expect you to build it.

Leon said he'd rap with me, too.
    Post edited by Valisa at 2012-10-04 13:24:39
  • Oh, and I am not restricting recruitment solely to the guild. I would very much like to keep it in guild, but I will expand if necessary. I will probably try to trick Hronk into joining somehow, too.

• I totally want to do this. Preferably on my hunter, but I am willing to get my paladin leveled up for another healer if we need it.
  • I'm game..:) Guess I should get to leveling....
  • Woo Theory!
  • I'm interested. Are you thinking Monday night again?

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Most likely. I may switch it if another day works better, though.
  • Spend some time gearing up as soon as possible. Don't expect RBGs until at the very least the start of November. Mid-November is more likely.

It will take me a bit longer to level/gear up. My class selection is purely reactionary, so please decide what you want to play and stick with that course to make my life easier. If you can't decide, ask me. I'll be playing whatever we need most.
  • So far, we have...

Val - Druid/Rogue/Warrior Heals/DPS
    Jexii - Shaman Heals/DPS
    Keks - Shaman Heals
    Theory - Priest Discipline Heals
    Casstiel - Monk Heals/DPS
    Oof - Roguely DPS
    Maloch - Warrior, Malstuff
    Rakka - Mage Frost DPS
    Some Aussie - Priest Shadow DPS
    Dardan - Death Knight DPS/FC

Full!
    Post edited by Valisa at 2012-11-06 14:10:17
  • Totally awesome if Bel does RBGs!!!

I can do either, I'll plan to gear up both and do whatever you need between heals and dps.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Have the rogue available as well if you like Val. Rogue or Druid, whatever you think would be more helpful.

Also, if you want the druid, what spec would you prefer? I can pew pew if you think balance is worth while.
    Post edited by Belgera at 2012-10-09 01:38:28
    But I need tacos! I need them or I will explode. That happens to me sometimes.
  • A durid FC might be a nice little advantage, to throw in my two devalued pesos.

• I agree with Hronk. Unfortunately this is going to be a role where I will need both of your specs if you commit. You'll need to be feral DPS for Gilneas and Arathi Basin, and a tank for flag carrying maps.
  • Also, flag carrying as a Druid can be a bit tricky due to all the versatility in movement you have (unless that's changed). Make sure to give it a good chunk of practice a you're gearing for RBGs. I can give advice as needed.
  • So I'm posting for Rakka, he is interested but horrible at remembering to use the forums! Mage dps. There you have it.
    Post edited by Jexii at 2012-10-09 08:55:23

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Hey! I am interested as well! Ecorce could turn Boomkin pvp if needed (hoping to hit 90 by this week-end). Or I could level another one of my alt depending on our needs!
  • i'm totally in!!! lets kick some horde butt! seeeeee jexii i totally got on here!

Post edited by Jexii at 2012-10-09 09:42:40
  • Ecorce said:

Hey! I am interested as well! Ecorce could turn Boomkin pvp if needed (hoping to hit 90 by this week-end). Or I could level another one of my alt depending on our needs!

What other classes do you have that you are willing to gear and level?
  • rakka said:

i'm totally in!!! lets kick some horde butt! seeeeee jexii i totally got on here!

I can't believe it! I thought maybe you forgot your forum access.

And oops, I accidentally put that in Rakka's post! I didn't mean to edit your post!

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • my lvl85 alts are : hunter, paladin, priest, mage and shaman
  • I have no issue running flags. My biggest concern is time. I'm not sure how much I'll have. If you have someone else who is able to be a committed flag carrier that might be a better bet. I'd hate to have you held up because I can't get geared/trained on time or I'm not available on a given day.
  • Ecorce said:

my lvl85 alts are : hunter, paladin, priest, mage and shaman

See me in game ASAP, we'll talk.

Belgera said:

I have no issue running flags. My biggest concern is time. I'm not sure how much I'll have. If you have someone else who is able to be a committed flag carrier that might be a better bet. I'd hate to have you held up because I can't get geared/trained on time or I'm not available on a given day.

Just let me know when you find out your schedule. For now, gear DPS when you can. It's easier to sub a DPS in than an FC. But, well, gear FC too! I'd love to have you if you can make it.
  • Jexii said:

And oops, I accidentally put that in Rakka's post! I didn't mean to edit your post!

I no longer believe that Rakka actually logged in :P
  • I would never say butt.... oh wait i just did... nevermind. :P

I swear it was a rare rakka appearance!
    Post edited by Jexii at 2012-10-09 13:40:12

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • KILL THE RARE FOR THE ACHIEVE!
  • hronk said:

KILL THE RARE FOR THE ACHIEVE!

Ooo good point!

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Incidentally, TB is not bugged, just deserted, so if you're working on your HP set, worth queueing whenever for a free 600 hp (800 with quest).
  • ok ill aprehensively put my hand up for this, not sure if im going to like pvp in mop but sure ill go if you need me
    I bet Arsenio is at a wine and cheese party...
  • You all should be gearing now and doing arena for practice.
  • I'm back in WoW; missed you guys too much. What toon should I head to 90 first on, that we need?
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • So exicted: welcome back Mal!
  • Val, since Mal is back and itching to join you guys I'd suggest having him take my DPS role. It is taking me a lot longer than I suspected just to level to 90. The chances I'll be geared and ready to go in time are small. Sorry to disappoint, but I've just got too many things going on now to dedicate any more time to WoW. :(

Mal is, like, 10 times better in PvP than I am. At least.
  • Mal is also 10 months rusty and has nothing even level 86 yet on any toon as he scrolls through his list ;) Trust me, you'd kick my ass without trying as I keyboard turn at this point lol. I'll be happy as a benchie for now; I've got a lot of catching up to do to get up to you guys.
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • See me in game when you can. Belg, and we'll talk!
  • Will do bud.
  • WTB someone to do bgs with......doing them solo is making me irrate, i was in a WSG earlier and there was a monk with all lvl 35 items and also heirlooms...

that sorta thing hurts my soul, why god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy let bad people into BGS
    Post edited by McGuiler at 2012-10-25 10:14:57
    I bet Arsenio is at a wine and cheese party...
  • McGuiler said:

WTB someone to do bgs with......doing them solo is making me irrate, i was in a WSG earlier and there was a monk with all lvl 35 items and also heirlooms...

that sorta thing hurts my soul, why god whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy let bad people into BGS

Punishment for leaving your EOTS post!
  • come on McG, you know I'll do BGs with you anytime!!!
  • Ecorce said:

come on McG, you know I'll do BGs with you anytime!!!

Same! just ninja invite me for a BG or three. I just finished getting my pvp gear and been havin a blast in bgs for the first time this expack...Besides all I do is freakin dailies or level alts, which is wearing thin...+90 more dailies in next patch...oh joy.
  • I've set up an openraid (http://openraid.us) RBG for tomorrow, Saturday, 10 pm server. Val will be joining as surrender monkey lead. If interested, sign up at

http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/66268/

Post edited by hronk at 2012-11-02 22:06:07
  • These are going fairly quickly, if interested or expressed interest and we've chatted inconclusively about it, please sign up. The baseline requirement is 4-set dreadful and a bad attitude about Val's strats.
    Post edited by hronk at 2012-11-03 12:40:08
  • Our first RBG is schedule for Monday, November 12th! Have your four set bonus and no more than three pieces of non-PvP gear on the armor set you intend to play with if you are still interested. If you don't have these, I will take that as a lack of interest and very likely find someone else. If you need help gearing or don't have time to do so, let me know via in-game whisper. I'll help you out.
    Post edited by Valisa at 2012-11-06 13:59:52

• Note to all: You can ride Bel's travel form anytime.
    Post edited by hronk at 2012-11-04 03:18:03
  • first one went great, next one, tuesday, signups here.

http://openraid.us/r/66405
  • Wait a minute! Hronk isn't in our guild, yet is organizing WK raids? Hypocrite!
  • Strictly speaking, they are openraid raids. We'd even take dutch people.
  • Only as cannon fodder!
  • Sign up for the RBGs on the 12th if you've got your gear ready. Signups are on the guild calendar.
  • Valisa said:

and no less than three pieces of non-PvP gear.

Oh I've got more than 3 pieces of non-PvP gear, I should sign up!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved