Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
dungeoning
  • Any of you power levelers have much in the way of tips and suggestions for these?

I feel like in cata, my life changed when Leon said 'just ghost wolf and run around the back' re: ZG, not to mention Jexii and Harpin's help in what buttons to press while healing.

Also, LFG, dungeons.
    Post edited by hronk at 2012-09-29 02:40:55
  • hronk said:

Also, LFG, BG leveling.

Sure!
  • So, first comment, dungeons, especially heroics, are SOOOOOOOO much easier than cataclysm. I had enough gear to get in with just the gear I got from questing in the final zone, maybe 1 or 2 runs through the non heroic instances and a trinket from brewfest. We did three last night after just turning 90 and did not wipe once. So don't worry too much about being ready to heal or dps for it.

A note on healing, mana regen is very slow at least for me so I did find myself running out of mana sooner again, similar to earlier in Cata. Also, the change to telluric currents really annoys me. Although I can see why they did it, it makes that talent definitely less attractive but I haven't abandoned it yet.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Random thingie - leveling will drop you from the queue. So if you're 27 minutes into a 30 minute wait, don't turn in that quest. Also, grrr.
  • hronk said:

Random thingie - leveling will drop you from the queue. So if you're 27 minutes into a 30 minute wait, don't turn in that quest. Also, grrr.

AH! I had wondered WTF the other day after waiting for an hour...
  • I'm grinding out the honour pvp set (about 5 pieces in) and heroics now (ilvl 452) so feel free to ping me if you're looking for heals in either.

Another random fact: If the queueing bugs out and puts you in Tol Barad by yourself, there is no achievement for winning it solo. I feel let down.
    Post edited by hronk at 2012-10-04 15:10:44
  • Get in We Know, Hronk! What keeps you from actually joining the guild? Punk.
  • Jerks!

Moving on, I've now been in my third or so very-low-player-count TB, is anyone else running into this? While solo TB is easy, 3v3 TB is surprisingly harrowing.

While grateful for the invites, I'm adding another LF to my increasingly needy list of demands. LF a bit of arena to CP cap for the week.
  • Ok, we are jerks. Can you forgive us and join the guild already?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved