Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Anyone for a MoP Scroll of Resurrection?
  • Just wondering if there are any inactive WK'ers looking to come back for MoP that would let me send them a Scroll of Resurrection? You have to have been inactive since March 4, 2012 or earlier. Thought I'd start asking here before I resort to prostituting myself on the official forums.
    Post edited by Lurzmog at 2012-09-17 17:15:07
    Spencer Cross AKA Lurzmog | Balkhmog | Gobhoblin
  • I think I should be able to do that. PM me with your details and where to click.
  • Actually, I think I found you and sent.
  • Ah, sorry if I was being confusing. I was looking for someone to send one TO. Unfortunately, my account hasn't been inactive long enough to receive one. But thanks!
  • Hah, no you weren't being confusing, I should just l2read.
  • So how do you tell at what date you became inactive? I don't remember!
  • I may be up for one, but I'm going to give MoP about 2 months after release before I look at it again. I just want to make sure it's not another Cataclysm-like expansion. So far GW2 is meeting my MMO addiction pretty well. :D
    Post edited by thujo at 2012-09-20 13:53:19
  • @Allynn: Look at the billing history for your account after you log on to Blizzard's website. It should be listed there and if it's not, it should be easily computed.
  • yroa said:

@Allynn: Look at the billing history for your account after you log on to Blizzard's website. It should be listed there and if it's not, it should be easily computed.

Also, the most recently activity I see on any of your toons in the Armory is from 1/12/12 so I'd guess it's close to that. Though it's possible you stayed active or re-activated at some point and didn't get any loot or earn any achievements. But lemme know if you want a Scroll!
  • So, I accepted my scroll of Resurrection...followed the procedures. Downloaded all the necessary stuff.

Woot am back in! :) Where to start. Erm, it's midnight, off to bed I think....
    Post edited by chavsta at 2012-09-20 19:03:52
  • So it says for me:

03/07/2012 $41.97 USD 3-month Recurring, $41.97 USD Expired

But I can't tell if that March date is the expiration date or the date that my last 3 months was activated?? I guess it doesn't matter since it would be past March, 4th either way, boohoo!
  • I'm so mad I activated my account without using one of these. Happy mount for the alliance account and zoom to 80 for the horde account.

If only I knew how to read when I was on the battle.net page trying to renew...
  • Allynn said:

So it says for me:

03/07/2012 $41.97 USD 3-month Recurring, $41.97 USD Expired

But I can't tell if that March date is the expiration date or the date that my last 3 months was activated?? I guess it doesn't matter since it would be past March, 4th either way, boohoo!

Damn, fate is determined to undermine me! I'm happy to give it a try anyhoodle. I can send one a day, so worst that can happen is it tells you you're not eligible and I have to wait a day to send one to someone else.
    Post edited by Lurzmog at 2012-09-21 15:37:11
  • Well, I was able to send it. I'm doubtful whether you'll be able to accept it, but you never know.
  • BTW, you've probably already figured out if it's going to work or not, but if you go to Battle.net, select WoW from "Your Game Accounts," select "Referrals and Rewards" then "Scroll of Resurrection" from the bottom nav, and finally select "Received Invitations," it will tell you if you're eligible to receive one.
  • yroa said:

I'm so mad I activated my account without using one of these. Happy mount for the alliance account and zoom to 80 for the horde account.

If only I knew how to read when I was on the battle.net page trying to renew...

That's what you get for not staying better connect to WK, the source of all that is good and informative! :P
  • I was kind of being sarcastic towards myself, since it was written on the battle.net pages and two people had told me about it as well.

Big. Dummy.
  • Lurzmog said:

BTW, you've probably already figured out if it's going to work or not, but if you go to Battle.net, select WoW from "Your Game Accounts," select "Referrals and Rewards" then "Scroll of Resurrection" from the bottom nav, and finally select "Received Invitations," it will tell you if you're eligible to receive one.

"This account is not eligible to use a Scroll of Resurrection."

Boo freaking hoo! Oh well. I'm still DLing the client anyway, for like 3 days now haha! Only 8 GB left to go!...Crap my internet is slow.

I'm still a little nervous about reactivating my account though. My new GF does not know that I like WoW and just by coincidence, the other day she said WoW is really, really stupid. Maybe I can keep it a total secret, LOL! But, that's never worked in the past! I don't know what to do! I miss you guys though! We Know (No) is the best! :)
  • heya Lurz,

Had the pleasure of a Scroll from a new Weknow guildie - played horde for 5 days. lock now 85! :) Was fun, but going to wait till New year before returning for MoP. Toomuch to do up here in the country.....hoping to be done, more or less, by the dark and rainy days of January....

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved