Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Roster Cleanup Update
  • I'm posting this over in the public category so that everyone can see this. I am starting the process of forum admin and will be changing the status of forum members who are not actively playing and are not otherwise needing to have access to the forums (admin, guild custodian etc.)

However, I know not everyone has their forum name matching (one of their) toon names, some of you are SWTOR players who cannot be matched via roster, and other mistakes can happen.

IF you suddenly don't see the forum threads you think you should have access to let me know and I can fix it. (Easiest/fastest way is to click on Inbox above and send me a message.) I'm not trying to deny access to people who should be seeing the forums, just tiding up from folks who have left the guild etc.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved