Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
WTOP VOTING for Pets on Wheels Program (Chewbacca)
  • Hello all,

For those that know, Chewbacca and I are in a program called Pets on Wheels Program. We are part of Arden Courts team - which mean we volunteered at Alzheimer home (only current Alzheimer home for the program).

We have been nominate by WTOP - please help and vote for the program. Or any other charity program is awesome as well. We are listed under "local charity". Thank you. To vote, please click on this link.

Below is Chewbacca trading card :-D I just want to share.

Post edited by jasminie at 2012-07-16 16:21:23
  • that is sooooooo cute. You are such a good person jas. I am sure chewy loves it!
    Post edited by Sandrika at 2012-07-16 17:22:10
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • Hooray, thanks Sandy and Rte.
  • So cute! And voted.
  • That is adorable. I has voted!
  • thank you zurena and sand rice
  • Donez.
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • thanks murloc
  • I want to thank you all for helping with the voting.

Fairfax Pets on Wheels didn't make it, but I am still proud and happy that we got nominated. Even if we didn't get nominated, I'm still proud :-D

Congratulation to So Others Might Eat (SOME).

http://www.wtop.com/41/2965718/So-Others-Might-Eat-ranks-as-WTOPs-Top-10-charity

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved