Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
We Know Kills Deathwing on Heroic!

• Post edited by Jexii at 2012-11-08 01:07:12

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Grats!
  • SUPER GRATZ!!!! And grats to Jexii on the special mount!
  • Amazing, great job guys!!!!
  • Congratulations! :)
  • Woohoo!!!! Gratz.
  • Grats guys!
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • See I was just holding you back. Hopefully it goes easy next week. Did you guys do anything differently?
  • We did go back to 3 healing. The funny part is that at the end, only Dardan was alive, he basically won it for us at the end there!

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • ya, the 3 healing is very scary imo. Unless we can shave off more time somewhere it is gonna be by the skin of out dead corpses each time we kill him...
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • well....if jexii's computer didnt wanna lock up every 2 seconds it wouldnt of been so bad.
  • Leonhart said:

well....if jexii's computer didnt wanna lock up every 2 seconds it wouldnt of been so bad.

I know right? Stupid computer, I've filed a ticket with my desktop support (Jason) so that he can see what's up. He keeps adding overclocking and it makes me freeze up.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Grats!
    I love gnomes.
  • WOOT! Grats, guys... a win well deserved...
    I used to care... now I take a pill for that...

In partnership for an idiot-free America...

Tanks are the only Class/Spec that makes you fight NPCs and members of your group at the same time.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved