Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
OpenRaid
  • So Leon found Open Raid recently and a few of us have found it to be a great way to find raids to join. The website: Open Raid.

You sign up, verify your identity then can search for and sign up for all kinds of raids. So far I've done a few and I know that Rakka and Sandi have also been participating. We've been having fun tackling some of our old/remaining raid achievements. I'm also going to be trying this out to fill up our rated bgs on Mondays.

They do have a rating system to indicate if you think players are good or bad so you can look at iLevel, reputation etc. when filling a raid or looking for a good raid leader.

Of course, I'd prefer to raid with the guild whenever possible, but since we have some slow time pre-expansion this is a great way to find fun things to do.
    Post edited by Zurena at 2012-07-03 12:36:01

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • (fixed link, changed nothing else.)
  • Oh thanks Z, did I get the link copied incorrectly?

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Hey Jexii can you holla at me when you decide to sign up for future raids such as Ulduar to get achis? i figure if im with someone i know i wont freak out so much hehe :)
    I bet Arsenio is at a wine and cheese party...
  • McGuiler said:

Hey Jexii can you holla at me when you decide to sign up for future raids such as Ulduar to get achis? i figure if im with someone i know i wont freak out so much hehe :)

Definitely! Another nice feature is you can search for, and add your friends and then see what raids they are doing! But here is what I've signed up for:

Heroic rag:
    http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/26356

ToC - traitor king achievement:
    http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/25754

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Missed the http:// and so it tried to do some fancy appending to the we know URL.
  • Is there anything more to this? The only two raids I found were Jexii's PvP raid and the one I created for Black Temple? I expected to find more events, so I feel like I am doing something wrong.
  • Is there anything more to this? The only two raids I found were Jexii's PvP raid and the one I created for Black Temple? I expected to find more events, so I feel like I am doing something wrong.

Yes, there are a ton of raids that you can search for. Odd that you only saw my raid and the BT raid, did you verify your identity? It asks you to do that in the process as you sign up. It will actually check your ilevel to match that with the raid requirements. My understanding is that you can't even see raids that you wouldn't be eligible for.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Yeah, I verified my ID via email and then they made me strip some equip off and log out. Maybe I need to play with it a bit more.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved