Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck . . .
  • Hey Guys and Gals,

Do you guys know if it is possible to 2-man BT, Serpentshrine Caverns, Mount Hyjal and The Eye bosses? I want to start collecting old school cool looking gear. I would be on my ilvl 350 priest and my friend is an ilvl 390 hunter.

Thanks!

Mac
    Post edited by Liemian at 2012-06-08 18:27:20
  • You'll be able to kill quite a few bosses with 2. Depending on gear/classes/preparation you will probably find actually clearing some of them fairly difficult.
  • Thanks Hronk
  • Do you guys know which one's would be difficult so i can avoid them?
  • I agree, some of these could be tricky. I believe MH would probably be the easiest to two man. The Eye, the boss with the mount probably needs at least 4 if not more depending on your dps while the rest of the place may be two manable. I'm thinking you could try BT, just know you may run in to trouble on a few bosses.

Don't forget to ask in guild chat when you're going, there are often interested parties.
    Post edited by Jexii at 2012-06-12 12:57:53

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • i looked but only Galibrath was online and he was in Ulduar. I pugged it up in BT with 1 DK and 1 Moonkin and it went well until we hit the Essence of Desire or whatever her name is . . . that was rough. We then picked up another DK and finally killed her and pretty much breezed through the rest of it. I now need to go to MH and get the hood from Archimonde (think i can 1 man him as either a holy or shadow priest). Then i am going to want to do the Eye and Serpentshrine so i'll check in Guild

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved