Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Firelands-R-US
  • Howdy Guildies!

Just heads up...Allynn is getting REALLY close to his 1000 something-or-others. So for the next two Thursdays I have posted a raid to help him achieve that!

If you are interested in helping out please sign up.
    Post edited by Leonid at 2012-01-15 19:04:04
  • I'm HOPING to have my main computer back online by then (ie I am no longer mooching my neighbor's wifi). However, since the battery on that laptop has exploded, this may or may not happen.
    If you want to stop being called on your bad behavior, stop behaving badly.
  • Lol! Sending good tech thoughts your way!
  • I need to see what work has in store for me this week. I should know before EOD Tuesday.
  • The good news is: I de-exploded the battery on my man computer AND my DSL is back up, so I am in!
  • Yeay!!! Now don't forget to sign up ;)
  • Work week is looking fairly decent so I've signed up so barring any unforeseen things I will be there.
  • hey leonid - next tuesday the 24th, mememe don't have a raid, not sure if that would be better than thursday for you guys. since more ppl should be available. just a thought.
  • ORLY?! Thats good to know!
  • In that case I will be moving next weeks raid to Tuesday evening instead of Thursday. To get more folks a chance to join!
  • We are still missing a tank and two heals for tonight. If anyone was thinking about signing up but has not yet. Please do so!

I will be watching remotely throughout the day to see where we stand. Whoever sees Jamie today hold him down and make him sign up to tank.

• 445 AM?!?!!? whats wrong with u leo, must be that whole job thing
  • Rofl....
    Post edited by Casstiel at 2012-01-19 15:02:48
  • Yeah...I was getting ready to
    Leave for work....
  • /applause for leonid. what time do you sleep?
  • Never....sleep is for the weak...and Jamie....
  • I'm sorry to call it at this late hour, but we are two heals and a DPS short tonight.

We will be unable to get very far...

Next week we will be running on Tuesday, so hopefully we can get some displaced MEMEME folks to help out Next week. Sorry its a no go.

• Just a reminder for all.

We are running Firelands this TUESDAY. We still have openings for two DPS.
  • Unfortunately I can't do Tuesday otherwise I would be there :(
  • Cass and I were talking the other night about finding a good time for this stuff...how does Monday sound for future runs?

She had mentioned there isn't really any over lap with group that runs RBG's and MEMEME or Badgers.

Lemme know what you think.
  • Mondays won't work for me, at least not between 9 to 11 ST. :)
  • Leonid heheeh that don't leave too much open. You will have to step on someone toe or do it at the earlier time.
  • Still need a melee DPS for tonight. If any one sees josh ask him if he is coming....
  • That's too bad Alynn :(

Say, since we're mainly doing this for Alynn, do you want to meet anyway and run the LFRs? Sofi do you meet the ilvl? Those with gear can try to need and pass it to those who can use it.
  • I'm doing RBGs. I'm just not in MEMEME and Badgers hasn't been running. Cass and Leon are also doing RBGs. I'm confused.
    Post edited by swirly at 2012-01-24 18:09:36
  • I think sofi's Mage does...I would be up for that as well. I'll just bring a different toon. :)
  • When I brought up Mondays to Leo...I wasn't thinking clearly. We hadn't done RBGs in so long, I wasn't thinking that you are a full time member now, so that's my fault there. Leon will not be raiding with us, as he is burnt out on FL, so he was never apart of the Firelands run. And I told Leo that if he were able to get a group for Mondays, I wouldn't be able to go due to RBGs.

*Edited for grammar and spelling >.>
    Post edited by Casstiel at 2012-01-24 18:36:31
  • swirly said:

I'm doing RBGs. I'm just not in MEMEME and Badgers hasn't been running. Cass and Leon are also doing RBGs. I'm confused.

We had talked about doing it Monday's so that if there were people in MEMEME that were available/wanted to come they could come on Monday's. Cass had mentioned that there isn't a lot of carry over between the groups. I should have left badgers out of the equation.

Only reason that I might have wanted to move it is simply because we didn't get enough people to fill last Thursday due to the conflict (or so I'm guessing).
    Post edited by Leonid at 2012-01-24 18:38:22
  • My alt mage already did LFR but I can bring
    other alt (like DK) if we are doing it.

I'll anyway log in at around scheduled start
    time to see what's happening.

^.~)
    Sofina (hunter) | Antaras (rogue) | Sarshia (druid) | Mefius (death knight)
  • We could do LFR OR we could go do some achieves...in other places...
  • Im up for whatever, but my cutoff time tonight is 930ish....I have to get up earlier than usual tomorrow =(
  • Hate that for you...may the alarm clock be with you....
  • Oh you don't even know....I have my alarm clock, and three alarms on my phone, as well as 2 on my ipod....I'm not a morning person =(
  • Thanks to everyone who was able to make it tonight! Very good run, lots of loots passed around!

I'm going to partner with Allynn to see if we can't get a time that works for him next week....one in which his job does not interfere with his gaming... (if I have to I will call your work @allynn, just to tell them whats up...)

:)
  • Leonid said:

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it tonight! Very good run, lots of loots passed around!

I'm going to partner with Allynn to see if we can't get a time that works for him next week....one in which his job does not interfere with his gaming... (if I have to I will call your work @allynn, just to tell them whats up...)

:)

Haha good luck calling me at work cause I'm the boss LOL. You will have to call my customers and tell them I can't fix their shit, gotta play WoW, and they have to call someone else haha! Be prepared for an earful! They won't be happy!

Sorry I couldn't make it!
  • After talking with @allynn I understand that his boss is a hard ass and will not allow him to do "whatever he wants". So, we will continue with the Tuesday model. Hopefully we can still try and fill a group one night a week.

The raid is up for next week, so if you are available please sign up as soon as possible so I can try to get the rest of the slots filled up!

Thanks!
  • Tough boss, honey badger don't care. We got a crack 10 man team to TAKE HIM DOWN.
  • I'm all for that! Jurace you go in first....the rest of us will hang back and wait for ya!
  • Just a heads up for everyone we still have several slots still available for the run on Tuesday. Please sign up as soon as possible, I will be calling the raid at 9pm Monday night if we don't have enough people to give people a little bit of a chance to sign up as back up for MEMEME if they choose to do so.

Thanks!
  • Hi Leo, I'm booked with bus meetings on the west coast all week. No raiding for me :(
  • Not a problem jurace. We perhaps in a few weeks we can try again...not getting much interest at the moment.

just for the official paper work.

Firelands-R-US is CANCELED for TUESDAY, JANUARY 31st, 2012.

Thanks! ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved