Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Firelands Thursday, January 12, 2012. 8pm server
  • Honey Badgers will be going into Firelands this week for Allynn, and Leonid's staff quest. We are in need of 2 tanks and 1 DPS. If we have enough people interested we will continue once or twice a week to help them complete the quests. Let me know here, or in game if interested.
    Post edited by Casstiel at 2012-01-09 21:36:25
  • I didn't realize it was a weekly thing. I'm more than happy to help out this week, but won't be able to run weekly.
    There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create. -Charles Baudelaire
  • Oh, this isn't officially "weekly" yet. I was asked about it, so I figured I would throw the idea out there and see what comes of it.
  • I cant promise weekly but I can promise that i will make it when I can... I know that sounds flaky but =\ that is the best i can do atm.
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • This may turn into an off and on thing. Like I said, I was asked by a couple members if we could do this weekly, if nothing else we can get folks outta guild if no one else wants to go. Kinda nice to go back and steam roll past tier content every now and then....Atleast the vent chat alone makes it worth while.
  • and you get badges =)
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • Keep in mind, Leon is one of our tanks Thursday night, and he's really sensitive right now, seeing as Rakka may or may not have killed him a couple weeks ago.....and then he actually ended up causing his own death (twice) when trying to kill Rakka....so he may be very jumpy, and cautious....
  • as long as rakka is not in a healing role I think we will be ok. =)
  • I will tank on Trizio if needed.
    Or Dardan can dps which ever=)
    Post edited by Dardan at 2012-01-10 23:11:58
  • if you are offering to tank i might let you do that. goin back to firelands isnt what i would call something im looking foward too lol.
  • Leon and I have actually had something come up tomorrow night, and may not be able to make it. So to make sure everything is covered, Dardan, can you tank, and Dkpiracy can DPS in my spot. Allynn can lead the raid and make sure everything gets going.
  • What am I chopped liver!? Lol
  • Pattee baby!

"I can hear you bitches!"
    There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create. -Charles Baudelaire
  • @Leonid What is wrong with chopped liver?
  • Sorry.....Allynn is more intimidating than you Leonid.....he threatened to punt kittens out a 17 story building, and then laugh at them.
  • Hahahaha. @harpin....did you just quote my video I posted?
  • Sandrice said:

Sorry.....Allynn is more intimidating than you Leonid.....he threatened to punt kittens out a 17 story building, and then laugh at them.

Yes I can lead. However, one word of warning, I do enjoy referring to my raid minions as "My Bitches"! "Pull the boss and stop screwing around, bitches!"

• Allynn....you rock!
  • Well this sucks, I just got a work call and I don't know if I will be back in time to raid...If I'm not back by raid time, that means I'm at work...sorry!

Edit: I'm back woot game on!
    Post edited by Allynn at 2012-01-12 20:48:09
  • Thanks for the raid last night. I'd certain be up for it again as it was fun times assuming of course the timings work out.
  • As far as I know Im available next Thusday. That as long as we dont get any bad winter weather.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved