Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
Sassy Cats Raiding Fun
  • Thought I'd start a new thread for Sassy Cats!

Don't forget to sign up for the raids in January.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Lets kill us a big dragon this week! Rakka needs to kill him harder!
    Post edited by Casstiel at 2012-01-03 19:31:48
  • I like cats especially sassy ones

Post edited by Leonid at 2012-01-03 19:34:03
  • SASSY SASSY SASSY!
    There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create. -Charles Baudelaire
  • So I got my trip booked, I leave on the 9th (next Monday) and return on the 16th or 17th, I'm actually a bit unclear on how long it takes to get home, lol. I assume I'll be home in time for the Wednesday raid that week. I'm only 75% sure though that I will have recovered from jet lag.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • lol Thx Jexii for starting the new thread =) I have been crazy the past month!
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • Who are you kidding? You've always been crazy! ;)
    There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create. -Charles Baudelaire
  • Don't forget to sign up!!! We really need to make sure we're doing that. That's how we found Leonid yesterday because Sofi (thanks Sofi!) signed up as unavailable and we know to find a replacement and we even had a volunteer which made it super easy.

Thanks Leonid for coming last night.

Friday is Deathwing and I am actually feeling really good about it, we totally have it this week.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • I had fun! thanks for taking me along! It was good to be able to see the normal modes of the second half fo sho!

• We did really well last night. I will play with my spec and stats more and see if I can squeeze out more DPS. Still not fully sure how Rakka and Leon are doing 20k more than the rest of us (possibly monkeys playing for them).
  • Cuz they are leet and spend all of their time trying to outdo each other when they aren't trying to kill each other.

Best moment of the night was when most of the raid was teaming up to try and kill Rakka to help Leon and having Leon die, twice, instead. You ruined it Waffle! You and your blasted fears!

I was coordinating and sending out messages to everyone and so had to type fast. I sent Gali a message that said, "Let Rakka die." He replied and said something to the effect of, "Wow harsh. You're letting your dark side show." But then replied later with a new idea about how to kill Rakka. Lol. Good times.

I'm guessing Leon is still hurt mentally - I'd watch out for him Rakka.
  • I have come to the conclusion you just can't kill Rakka....
  • he may, in fact, be immortal.
  • That is the only explanation....Rakka is like....awesome!
  • Sandrice said:

I have come to the conclusion you just can't kill Rakka....

That is only because you have never played a rogue, teehee! Mages are squishy squishy. Trust me, I know this!

Seriously though, if you guys ever need another DPS, feel free to ask. I will always be up for going unless I'm already saved.
  • Oh, in PvP im sure we could all kill a Rakka...but in the raid last night...we could not kill him...
  • Everyone please Sign up if you plan on coming, we are shot a healer cause jexii has decided to be a world traveler... hehe.
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • someone should tell her it doesnt come with a title IRL
  • GO JEXI GO
  • Great job on marking our guild's first kill of normal mode
    Death Wing!!

It was also fun to clear all those achievements ... and ...
    oh ... wait ... maybe I shouldn't have said that when Jexii
    was on her business trip.

^.~)
    Sofina (hunter) | Antaras (rogue) | Sarshia (druid) | Mefius (death knight)
  • Sofina said:

Great job on marking our guild's first kill of normal mode
    Death Wing!!

It was also fun to clear all those achievements ... and ...
    oh ... wait ... maybe I shouldn't have said that when Jexii
    was on her business trip.

^.~)

I heard! Part of me wants to say grats, the other part says boo!

Lol...

Seriously though, good job! I'll be home soon. I'm sure you're thinknig of replacing me, clearly I was the one holding you all back!

Oh and Sofi, I'll wave at you from across the way here in China.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • Yeeeaaah, Mexico... Sending one of your raidmates to China so you can finish the content? It's an old maneuver known as the 'Sassy Nixon'...
  • Thanks again everyone (especially Jexii) for allowing me to come along this week! I was so excited to be a part of the first WK kill of that awful dragon!
  • So sorry but something came up suddenly and
    can't make the raid on the 20th.

>.<)
  • hoooray on deathwing
  • I also can't make the raid tonight. I just found out I need to attend our board/leadership team dinner tonight. Sorry for the late notice.
  • Raid is cancelled tonight. Sandi doesn't have internet (ice storm) and Sofi and I are out. Have a great weekend all! :D
  • Sry all been absent. My papa died on friday so have been going through that and no power/internet... Things look good this week though. =)
  • You have had a hell of a week it sounds like, Sandu. Condolences :(
    The chintacle can sense fear.
  • Oh my goodness Sandi I am soo sorry to hear about your papa. *hugs*
  • Ty all for the hugs/thoughts. I am doing ok with it so need to worry about me. My papa = grandfather btw. It is kinda hard for most of the family to deal with because in his will he asked that we not have a funeral so.... =\. I understand his thought and am happy that my Dad and Aunt are respecting his wishes even if others are trying to put pressure in other directions. anyway...... =)

Don't forget to sign up for raids this week!!!!! It is my birthday on Wednesday so lets have another clear like last. =) Great job all last week. Too bad we couldnt make the plans go on Friday but lets shoot for it this week? Do you have logs from last week jexii? If you do could you post them?
  • Sorry to hear about your Dad, Sandi. ~Big Hug~
  • Sorry to hear that Sandy.
    Condolences.
  • Sorry to hear about your grandpa. Sending good thoughts your way.
  • /slap sandy :)
  • running late, should be on around 9pm, sorry!

• Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal

• Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • If you haven't already noticed, raid sign ups are posted for the first two weeks in February, be sure to sign up! We often get some people expressing interest and signing up so please help us all out by letting us know your plans.

Jexii | Mexiico | Jezaal
  • no i wanna make it as difficult as possible. i refuse.
  • dont forget!!!! Morchok heroic tonight!

Post edited by Sandrika at 2012-02-01 18:03:23
  • thats the first 10 man video ive seen and that looks freaking easy as hell
  • looks easy, yes.... hope fully we can hit the dps/healing requirements. =)
  • dps shouldnt be the problem and they said they 2 healed heroic.....we better be fine
  • well we do have a handicap we have to carry you so.... =\ we will see how it goes
  • bwa ha ha
  • :O Forgot about the optimization thingy that someone posted about in the forums. I'll be on as soon as its done.
  • np!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved