Want to chat with We Know members outside of WoW? Come join us by clicking the "Chat" tab above, or connecting through your favorite IRC Client to:
Server: irc.freenode.net
Channel: #weknow
A moment of silence for Sheleg, You will be greatly missed
  • You will be missed
    Post edited by Sandrika at 2011-10-27 21:47:46
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • I'm glad so many were able to show up. I'm really sorry I wasn't able to be one of them.
  • Thank you to all those that were able to observe in and outside of the game.
    Sandrika, Crazan, Squeatus To often we post in anger, when waiting and thinking and letting that boiling pot settle would be sooo much better.
  • A fitting tribute for Sheleg - I am proud to have been a part of the moment.
  • I wasn't able to be there online, but I definitely observed in my own way offline. Glad to see how many were able to be there to pay respects
  • I was not able to attend online, I was able to take a moment to reflect on the interactions I did have with him while playing online. The screenshot shows how this guild is more than just an online game, we truly are a family. Cillan was quietly sitting on a bench in the park when I logged out yesterday reflecting on his memories. Godspeed Sheleg, we will miss you.
    Cillan, Brixaandi, Brixtower, Cillah, Kylrick, Doorah, Henryworgen, Katieworgen, Atemiryu
  • I'm sorry that I couldn't make it, but I observed IRL around that time.
  • very very beautiful.
  • Two things struck me during our observation/honoring of Sheleg -

First, the tower bell chiming was at such a perfect moment that it gave me chills -

Second, when the /yell's of "FOR SHELEG!" went out, no one jeered, scoffed, made themselves look silly within the City of Stormwind - nor did anyone pass by and make rude remarks... it was truly a picture perfect moment - and one fitting of our Sheleg.
  • I was also surprised and pleased that no outsiders commented when we all yelled "For Sheleg!"

My heart clenched and my eyes filled with tears as I watched all of us fall to one knee simultaneously, without prompting, at the start of the silence. *dabs eyes*
    There exist only three respectable beings: the priest, the warrior, the poet. To know, to kill, and to create. -Charles Baudelaire
  • *reaches over, swipes a tissue from Harpin, and nods*

• Found this the other day...

Sheleg-Niak-Markith
  • Thanks for sharing this Niak

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WeKnow.to © 2006-2017 All Rights Reserved